The Summer of 2017 will be HOTTER than 2015 & 2016 COMBINED so put on some sunscreen & turn on Fox News unless you believe the Deep State "Russia Did it ALL" narrative then CNN & MSNBC is your network of choice, either way this summer politically will be one for the history books.

My sources are gagged & I'm tired from 8 years of corruption blogging.  This blog will refer ppl to my previous posts & update ppl with investigations happening in reference to issues that i exposed & also issues that i feel like ranting about.  This is my blog & my voice. I welcome hearing your voice too.  The hope is for regular  American people will see that people (including my sources have cared about cleaning up government corruption for years & if it's going to stop then America must unite around the president (iKnow many of my readers didn't want him, he got elected so DEAL WITH IT!).  If we don't unit the now called "Deep State" wins.  I know the odds are they will win. That is why this blog will refer back to previous issues blogged about & I will not antagonized the ppl that have "most likely" killed Seth Rich, Michael Hastings & Andrew Breitbart.  They are hell bent on destroying President Donald Trump & i was told the odds of victory are on there side:(:(

For the "newbie" just to warn you I'm a dyslexic blogger, one whose facts have been proved to be true. A blogger whose  been bullied, jailed, slandered and has been a surveillance target by the US government & today i can happily report that a NSA Civil Rights liaison assured me that what happened to me will never happen to another.  

Stay tuned.. I hear this summer is going to be HOT

Comments

Popular Posts